Trophy Halibut Tactics & Tip Sheet
by John L. Beath email@example.com
Sign up for Go Fish Magazine @ GoFishMagazine.com
Subscribe to HalibutChronicles.com
1. FAT Squids – Halibut Can’t resist these life like lures!
2. Point Wilson Darts, Stingers & leadheads with FAT Squids
3. Leadhead jigs with Tails or twin skirts
4. Brite Bite Leaders (Octo Leaders & Alaskan Slider rigs) White or Glow Hoochies over bait
5. Z2 Super Squids & Squiddy Squids
3. Octopus, Sand Dabs
4. Sardines, Mackerel, Anchovies, Shad, Tuna Bellies, Shrimp
5. Salmon bellies, heads & guts
Top Bait Strategy
1. Use Brite Bite halibut leaders or FAT Squids combined with your favorite bait. The combination of the upside down glow skirt or lifelike squids with bait drives halibut crazy! Remember to check your bait often & add scent to attract more halibut! Chum on your line or downrigger too.
2. Attach a chum bag to your downrigger and lower to within 8 feet off bottom. This sends a massive scent trail down current to attract more halibut when anchoring.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel @ YouTube.com/jbeath
Sign up for halibut.net newsletter at www.halibut.net